Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sometime in late July I decided that I just had to have a new table for my craft room.  It couldn't be just any table I needed something long and skinny.  (I didn't want it to take up too much room, as I planned on also having a nursery in this craft room of mine).  After searching for furniture pieces  that would work and nearly passing out for what I thought was crazy pricing I decided to turn to Google.  Yes, Google!  Well, I stumbled onto what would become one of my most favorite sites ever.

I decided that if this stay at home mom could build these beautiful pieces of wood furniture than perhaps I could too.  (I already knew my sister Sara would be on board.  She's been talking about wood working for years.)  After convincing my husband to let me spend $70 at the hardware store on what he thought was money he was throwing away, we ended up with this beautiful table. 

Since I didn't realize I would be blogging about this table I don't have any pictures of the building process, but here is the link to the building plans and a picture of  the finished product. 


Pin It

No comments: